Terms & Conditions
The purchaser of the $1 MILLION DOLLAR DRAW™ ticket is solely responsible to ensure that participation in such a promotion does not contravene the laws and regulations of the country in which the purchaser is residing during the time of purchase. Pakistan Duty Free does not implicitly or explicitly warrant that participation in this promotion is in compliance with local laws and regulations in the country of residence, and Pakistan Duty Free is not responsible if the purchaser contravenes local laws and regulations by participating in this promotion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For each raffle of the $1 MILLION DOLLAR DRAW™, 4900 tickets are sold at a price of USD $259 each. The prize for each season is USD $1 million. No restrictions on the number of tickets each individual can purchase.
Tickets are available at dedicated PDF counters at the Departures and Arrivals of international terminals at Karachi and Islamabad International airports and is subject to change based on ongoing construction of retail stores at both locations. Tickets are also available from the PDF Desk at the Islamabad Serena Hotel and Mövenpick Hotel Karachi.
The name(s) of the winner(s) are announced in the local and regional press. Draw dates and names of the winners are also posted on this web site. In addition, all participants at the draw are notified by email of the winning number. Pakistan Duty Free will hand over the prize of USD $1 million to the winner upon furnishing the original ticket proof (email or physcial ticket) of purchase and a photocopy of their passport.
Pakistan Duty Free reserves the right to refuse sale of the tickets or cancel the draw and refund all monies. Each draw is held under the supervision of the Management of Pakistan Duty Free.
Please note the following points with all our online raffle tickets:
- All customers purchasing online will instantly receive an e-ticket by email after successful payment transaction. Please provide correct email address along with other contact information.
- All tickets purchased online are non-refundable
- Pakistan Duty Free will no longer send physical raffle tickets to customers based in Pakistan or internationally.
- Customers can also download their e-ticket from their Account page and Order History at any time.
- Pakistan Duty Free staff may not purchase raffle draw tickets online or on-site in any airort location regardless of which location they are employed.
- For any clarifications, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply. The complete Terms and Conditions are available at the link below and during the checkout process. Purchase of a ticket signifies you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.